Monday 30 September 2013

Instagram: A Month in Photos #1

No comments:
 
90's Kid throwback image of me aged 3 / Wedding Breakfast / Travelling to Liverpool looking at the pixar style clouds /  Leaving rainy England
 -
Athens airport / Santorini Villa pool / Handsome the basett hound / Babysitting Handsome
 -
The longest dog ears ever / Santorini villa 2.0 / Sun bleached balayage / Ripples in the pool
 -
Watching the Santorini sunset - my last day / Throwback Thursday - the first dress I designed as a child and my mum made for me / Pay Day Smashed Up Rolla's with my team

I have seen this across a few blog and I really like the idea of documenting time passing via this blog. I have decided to go by month rather than week for now at least.

This month I went to my Uncle's wedding in Liverpool and then went on holiday to Santorini, a Greek island. There I met the gorgeous Handsome, the basett hound and did a lot of reading and sunbathing. Needless to say it's been a good month with lots of rest and relaxation after a stressful August! 

What have you been up to this September?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff