Sunday 30 May 2010

Topshop Make-Up

No comments:
 


As every girl in the UK is aware, Topshop have recently launched their new make-up range. I went into my nearest Topshop recently looking for some jersey shorts (found and purchased, for hanging about by the pool on a girly holiday to a friends villa in Spain, see picture below) I fell in love with a nail polish from the new range, cleverly positioned by the tills...my friend who was behind me also fell in love and we decided it would be the perfect time to paint our nails.

Spotted Jersey Shorts - £8
Gypsy Night - £5/bottle

The polish is called Gypsy Night and is what I would describe as dark green/black with large bronzed flakes in it, as well as lots of multi coloured glitter. However, this is simply the bottle colour, and I was disappointed on trying it out that it took 3 coats to fully cover the nail in an even, true to bottle colour, and I dont even have long nails...however, the final colour was gorgeous and I went onto topshop.com to snoop on what other delights the range has in store...here's a little wishlist:

Eyes:

Kohl in Thistle - perfect for brown eyes, to bring out warm tones.Skin:

Creme to Powder Blush in Neon Rose - Perfect for my skin tone (olive) to create a fresh faced (healthy looking 'i've been out for a brisk walk in cold winter air' glow) I'm pretty convinced the colour will diffuse onto the apples on the cheeks in a lighter shade to the potted tone.

Nails:

Stolen Sapphire Nail Polish - I havent seen a matte version of this colour and it reminds me of fountain pen ink!

Only 3 things, but im waiting for the AW10 seasonal collection...the SS10 one is pants in my opinion. Let me know what you think and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff